Price conditions & information
- Lift-Tickets are only issued on keycard data carriers. The deposit of € 3,00 is completely refunded, if the keycard is returned without any mechanical or electronic defect.
- A digital photograph is required for ski tickets with a validity of 9 days or longer and for season tickets. (Digital photographs are taken free of charge at all of our ticket sales offices).
- Ski tickets are only valid during hours of operation (as posted). For safety reasons it is not permitted to use the ski slopes or any facilities outside the hours of operation. Please notice closed slopes according to the notice board at the valley stations. For your safety: Slopes are closed for the public 5 p.m. – 8.00 a.m. (Zeiten stehen im deutschen nicht drin).
- Family benefit: From the third child (born 1998 or later) of a family, the youngest child(ren) will get a free ski ticket valid for the same time period. An official document proving that all children belong to the family (or proof that all members of the family live in the same household) is required.
- In case of overlapping seasons for multi-day passes, mixed prices are calculated automatically.
- No refund or compensation for lost or left ski tickets.
- Ski tickets are not transferrable! Misuse results in withdrawal of the permission and is penalized with a minimum fine of € 50,00.
- Please refer to the general tariff rules and conditions of carriage of the respective lift facilities posted at ticket offices and facilities
- Subject to alterations. Errors excepted!