A true powder paradise for free-riders on skis and snowboards can be found beyond the groomed slopes of the ski paradise Zauchensee. Zauchensee has long since become a genuine “hotspot” and the so-called Gamskogel “East” is the stuff that legends are made of for free-riders. Look forward to ski routes with great panoramic views, pristine deep-snow hills, numerous tree runs, moguls and many other off-piste experiences!
Free-ride hot-spot Zauchensee: offerings at a glance
- Variation and deep-snow riding in the snow-reliable, up high ski paradise Zauchensee/Flachauwinkl
- Comfortable ascent with the mountain railways: the freeride slopes can be reached from the mountain station
- Three designated ski routes: Gamskogel “East”, Rosskopf Ost and Skiroute Flachauwinkl
- Ski rental for modern, perfectly maintained skis and touring equipment
- Ski schools Zauchensee/Flachauwinkl: book guides ski tours or your private ski guide!