The valley stations in Zauchensee and Flachauwinkl are much, much more than just entry points to the ski area. The two starting points for winter sports enjoyment in the ski paradise in Salzburger Land score with state-of-the-art infrastructure, culinary diversity and shopping experiences: Discover the Worldcuparena Zauchensee and the Highport Flachauwinkl!
Worldcuparena Zauchensee: Adventure station for winter sports fans
Numerous offers are united in the Weltcuparena Zauchensee. We start right at the arrival: You can park your car comfortably in the free parking garage for skiers, which has space for 340 cars and 20 buses. What do you want to do next? Are you attending a seminar or an event at the Conference Center Alpine Seminar? Or you stay true to skiing? In the sports shop Intersport Schneider, including ski rental and service shop you will find everything you need for a great day of skiing.
But that's not all! The spacious gastronomy area with various restaurants invites you to enjoy, celebrate and après ski:
- Arena–Alm with hearty home cooking and international cuisine
- Arena-Bar: popular Après Ski hot spot with a beautiful sun terrace
- Leuchtturm-Bar in the courtyard: small delicacies and snacks
- Bodega-Bar with Spanish treats
- Café Venezia with Italian flair and the best espresso